A Chick Wish

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS




Dear Second Life,
Have you ever wondered how it would be to start a brand new Second Life?
I have!
I do!
and I am VERY tempted.
But then I think I have more to lose by erasing everything that I have now and who I am,
and nothing really to gain by starting fresh.
Still, I wish I could give myself the luxury of a second chance.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


NEW
from
CHICK WISH
Outfit: Crop Top Sweaters - Skinny Denim - Studs & Leather


All Colors
Include

5- mesh cropped sweaters
5- pair of mesh jeans
5- pair of Glam Warrior earrings
5- mesh leather studded Envelope clutches

InWorld Store    MarketPlace  ✿  Blog  ✿  Flickr*Official  ✿  Flickr*Fan Group


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Lina * Milk (NEW) WoW Skins
Hair ~ Rossi II  =DeLa*=
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large)  Ikon Eyes
Shoes ~ Rose Bootie "Diva" Pink  G Field
Pose 1 & 3  Body Language
Pose 2  [Ca.Co]
Model & Photographer  Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment