Pink Again

Featuring
COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM
SHEY & SUGEL CO.


Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!
~ Miley Cyrus ~

Dear Second Life,

Another pink post for you ;) 
Again my beautiful readers I have fallen into writer's block and I sincerely apologize for my short
articles. It is funny how I have all these ideas that seem to be great article material, but once I sit and I
am ready to start writing, I get stuck after "Dear Second Life,", staring at my screen and not knowing
what to type next. Lately, I can't put into words my thoughts and it's getting very frustrating. I ask that
you bear with me until I get my head back into shape, but for now, I'll be cheating by including just
poems, quotes, or very short articles in my posts. I hope you will understand. 

By the way,
I am so honored with the beautiful article that my Second Life sister Valki wrote for me, 
To Laura by Valkiria Fox. I am so very touched by her loving words and I feel like one of the luckiest
people in Second Life to have the honor of being sisters with this wonderful woman.
Thank you so much sis, and I too, love you tons.

This song is my daughter's favorite song by Lorde and she dedicates it to all of you.
EnjoY!




The
gives its last call before the new round arrives so you must hurry and take advantage of all the great, L$70 or less items (Except CSR Exclusives ) from our wonderful designers. 
This round includes a big selection for men, you really don't want to miss it.

I am wearing from this CSR round;
Felicia Cocktail Gown
in Magenta
from
SHEY
(It is also available in Aqua & Silver)
&
Heart Choker
in Pink
from
SUGEL CO.
(Also available in Purple ~ Red & Gold ~ Red & Silver)

TCS ROOM
Features some of the best SL Designers and their quality items for L$70 or under.
Round Changes every two weeks 

CS Room   ✤  FaceBook Group  ✤  FaceBook Page  ✤  Flickr
SHEY  ✤  SUGEL CO. MakeUp & Accessories


CREDITS
Skin ~ Shyla SK 6 ~ Belleza
Hair ~ Madeline ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Ears Hat ~ Viva La Muerte * 2 Pink ~ Swallow & Just Design
Pose ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

~~

Sending a rain of love your way!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment