TO LAURA... Written by Valkiria Fox

A DEDICATION


After 4 years without logging to SL I decided to come back. It was about 3 months after I came back to
SL that I met Lori. At that time, I was one of her brother's girlfriends and had already listened from him
the best comments about his friend/sister Lori. One day he decided to introduce me to her so we went to
her house. It was a beautiful house and it was Wintertime. Lori had a frozen pond in her front garden
and was giving one of the parties that she used to give at that time, an ice skating one.


I didn't know why, but as soon as I put my eyes on that beautiful woman I got nervous as it always
happens when I know someone that will be important in my life. She came up to me and greeted me. 
She received me the best way possible, she was lovely, polite and considerate. At that time I could 
never imagine that one day we would become sisters.

Time passed and the more I knew Lori, the more I liked her. One day her brother said, 
"Lori, Valki will be your sister.", which made me very ashamed because he said it by surprise without
asking her about it first, and I didn't know her opinion about that. But as always, she was very friendly
and took it in a natural way. I complained to him about saying that to Lori without asking her first, but
he kept saying: "She will be happy to be your sister, don't worry." My relationship with her brother
arrived to an end but Lori and I kept being friends. A sad happening of destiny made us even more
united (sorry, not telling you this part, it's a secret held in seven keys :p). 

With time Lori told me her name was Laura. Coincidence or not, all people I knew with this name 
in my real life showed to be wonderful people. And this Laura was an even more special one. 
Once my computer broke and took 1 month to get fixed (as it was on Warranty, the technicians really
didn't worry about being quick on repairing it). During that time I perceived how the friendship Lori and
I had was important to me. I missed her much and it was wonderful to be able to see her again 
when my computer was working again. We shared many things and I was always impressed with how
intelligent, kind, talented, trustful, and lovely my Sister was. Lori has a rare pure heart, 
she is someone that makes you feel comfortable and loved. She has always a nice word to you when
you need it, that gives you her shoulder for you to cry your tears. She is also a very strong and
illuminated woman. That's why I love and admire so much this my so dear Sister. She was always there
for me when I needed her and always receives me with tenderness.

Laura, thank you very much for being my Sister, for giving me so much love, and for being 
the special person that you are. Thank you for all that you have taught me, all the help you have given
me on photography and editing, thank you for letting me be part of your life and of your blog. Thank
you for being always a so sensitive and understandable person. Thank you from my heart.

Sis, I know how you love MilkyWays, so those are for you! ^_^ 
That you always have happiness in your life. That you always have much health and love. 
That your wishes come true and that you never have a lack of money. That you are blessed in romantic
love and that your kids grow strong and full of health. And that MilkWays fall to you as rain, and
candies and all kinds of chocolate!

LOVE YOU "TONS" ^_^!!!




CREDITS:
-skin: Abbey - Mother Goose's (L$ 1 skin)
-eyes: That - Zy
-hair: Mana (Type A): Topaz - D!va (GROUP GIFT)
-necklace: Ecstatic Chocolate Chip Cookie Necklace - Alice Project
-left hand bracelet: Gear Candy Bracelets: Orange/Yellow - Fappy
-both hands bracelets: Simple Silver Bracelet - Curious Kitties (FREE GIFT)
-earrings: PIGALLE: ONIX - Donna Flora
-left hand ring: Dark Chocolate Dribbled Bonbon Ring - Schadenfreude
-right hand ring: Sweeties rings: Cookie - Axix
-chocolate tattoo: Chocolicious lips tattoo - Precious (OLD CANDY FAIR GIFT)
-hat: Donut Headplate RARE - Alice Project
-eyelashes: Sela: Black - Zibska
-eyeshadow: Fantasy Faire2013 Gift - Musa (OLD FANTASY FAIRE GIFT)
-blush: Doll Blush 4 - Dead Apples
-shoes: antidepressant green heels - Grim. Bros
-mouth MilkWay: Lori's Milkway mouth (I made it!)
-dress: Mesh_Off Shoulder Strap Ball Gown Wedding Dress - 
MELI IMAKO  (FULL PERM DRESS edited by me)
-big sweets: Gingerbread Hangout - Boudoir
-gingerbread house: Small Gingerbread House - Zombie Toast
-model and photographer - Valkiria Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment