Love Blue ♥

Featuring
FA CREATIONS


Dear Second Life,
It is so hard to be caught between two loves. 
Having to choose the right one is so hard since both make me happy and they both are good to me.
Yet, they both are so different in so many ways. 
I only wish I could combine them both into a single one
and that way I wouldn't be forced to choose between them both.
I can't dare put one in front of the other since now they are both equally special to me. 

One gives me a warm sensation and makes me feel so sexy and
has been with me for so long that I never thought there could ever be other options.
Then, the other one comes, so suddenly, waking up to new sensations in me
that I never felt before. Sensations so wonderful that allow me to see myself in new,
beautiful ways, and it just kept growing on me.


See how hard it is?
However, today I had to make that dreadful choice 
and so I chose the color blue dress over the red one.

Making the choice between a red or blue dress was harder than you think.
The NEW
PARIS MINI DRESS
by Sandie Saenz
from
FA CREATIONS & SEDUCE
comes with Texture Change Hud
making it even harder to decide which color to pick from the 8 color choices.


Glitter & Leather Dress
*** DEMO AT STORE ***

InWorld Store  ♦  MarketPlace  ♦  Blog  ♦  Flickr

~~~~~~

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Harley ~ Truth Hair
Glam Affair Skin ~ Mokatana * Jamaica 04 D ~ Collabor88
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Earrings ~ Grapa Lapis ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Pose ~ Del May
Model ~ Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

But before I go, here's that clip I promised you yesterday of the highlight, 
in my opinion, of yesterday's The Grammys 2014.
EnJoY

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


No comments:

Post a Comment