The Small Cafe On The Hill

Featuring
THE COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM


Dear Second Life

Just finished watching the Grammys 2014 with my kids and all I can say is it was epic. 
However, there was a beautiful highlight moment for me that as soon as I can get my hands on that
moment's clip I would like to share it with you.

But getting back to Second Life, I've been getting so much mail asking me very personal questions
which many I find kind of funny. Inquiring minds want to know if the reason I don't go to Tempura
Island anymore is because I've been banned from that beautiful place.
 As far as I know, I am still on the list of the welcome visitors ;)  So no, I wasn't banned, 
I am simply taking a breather and exploring new places. I still love Tempura very much and I still
consider it one of the most beautiful Sims in all of Second Life.

However,
I do have plans to pay the beautiful island a visit for a photoshoot. I have an Exploring Second Life
article planned in the near future. My plans are to take some shots using different angles
and wind-light-settings to give my photos a different feeling from all the tons of photos 
I have taken there before. I few shots of the regulars/people would be nice too ;)
So for all my Tempura friends, just letting you know that I'll be around there one of these days 
and hope to see you all. 'Til then, keep the Tempura magic and love alive and never stop Tai- Chi'ing

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~




The BumbleBee Cafe served me perfectly for today's photoshoot. 
It's a small, cozy cafe that sits on top of a hill away from everything. 
The closest sign of civilization is the grounds that are used for The Seasons Story. 
Blue skies and a soft wind outside, while inside the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of La
Vie En Rose sang by Louis Armstrong makes this beautiful cafe so warm and inviting.

The purpose of my photoshoot?
To introduce some great items from this new round at the
COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM
by Corina Wonder

These are the items I am wearing that you can find at the new CSR;

From
AsHmOoT
AW COLL OUTFIT
Dolly Ankle Boots (L$69) ~ Short Puffy Pants (L$69) ~ Short Jacket (L$99) 
Grace Top (L$49) ~ Intrigue Bag (L$ 49)
~♦~
From
DULCE SECRETS
CHARIN SKIN * FAWN * SALTED CARAMEL
L$70
(Also Available In; Bisque, Cinnamon and Copper)
~♦~
From
ZEITGEIST
GARTER SOCKS
L$30
(2 Pairs Pack Black & Grey)
~♦~
From
PELLE
SMOOTH EYESHADOW MAKEUP in BROWN
L$70
(Set of 8 Eyeshadow Shades)
~♦~
From
FINESMITH
SAGA01 RING in GOLD
L$60
(6 Styles To Choose From)
~♦~
All Three Poses From
{NanTra}
URBAN CHIC
(8 Poses ~ Mirror Included)
Single Pose ~ L$20 Each
Pose Pack ~ L$70

TCS ROOM
Features some of the best SL Designers and their quality items for L$70 or under.
Round Changes every two weeks 

Cosmopolitan Sale Room  ♦ Blog  ♦   FaceBook Group   ♦  FaceBook Page ♦  Flickr


OTHER CREDITS:
Hair ~ Noel * Winter ~ Tableau Vivant
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment