INDECISIVE!

Featuring
AZUL ~ THE KOLLECTIVE ~ WoW Skins


"Give me one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Because I don't want leave you lonely
But you got to make me change my mind"

~~

Dear Second Life,
How many times has the thought of leaving Second Life crossed your mind when you feel 
you already had enough of the heartbreaks and disappointments?
One, two... maybe three times?
I lost count already! I bet many of you may feel the same way.

Yet, we stay!

There may be a thousand reasons to leave but what stops us from leaving
 are the thousand and one reasons that make Second Life
worth giving another chance, and another, and another.

What is it that is stopping us from taking that final step when we have reached the edge 
and we are determined that our Second Life has come to an end for us?

Is this a good day to say goodbye?



It's that thousand and one reason that has beaten the cons!
For me, it is my blog.
My one and only reason. 
But I sure wish I had a thousand and two reasons to stay ;)

I came and conquered.
I fell for the millionth time.
and picked myself up and I continue the fight!

Will I ever leave Second Life?
Maybe...
Maybe one day I'll leave quietly through the backdoor
and no one will ever notice. ;)

Forever Yours
~ Lori Novo ~


NEW from AZUL
The
EvaLuxury Gown
Sapphire by Mami Jewell

InWorld Store   ~  MarketPlace   ~  Blog   ~  Flickr


A New
with a Blustery Cold Winter Theme, it's on its way starting from January 29 until February 26
And once again master jeweler Sebastian Dionysus has created this beautiful exclusive for the event

THE VICTORIAN SWIRL
Jewelry Set

Designs by Sebastian InWorld Store   ~  Sebastian's MarketPlace
The Kollective   ~  The Kollective Blog   ~  Kollective Flickr Group   ~ Kollective Scoop 


NEW from WoW SKINS 
LINA SKIN
by
Sawsan Secretspy

4 Skin Tones (Milk ~ Tan ~ Bronze ~ Deep Tan)
6 Different MakeUps (From Natural To Glamour)

InWorld Store   ~  MarketPlace   ~  Blog   ~  Flickr


CREDITS
Skin ~ Lina * Bronze (Nat.) ~ WoW Skins
Lashes ~ Inspiration MakeUp Lashes ~ Keka
Hair ~ Alessandra * Blood W/Roots ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Poses 2 & 4 ~ aDORKable Poses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment