Your Friendship... Bright As The Moon

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY


I would like to dedicate this post to my good friend Aedo Destiny.

Dear Second Life,

Yesterday, while visiting Gates Of Destiny and seeing all those beautiful angels,
they reminded me of Aedo, my Italian angel friend ♥ 
In our friendship, there's been a lot of laughter and tears and an occasional little fight, 
usually because of me ;) I know I am a bit complicated but thankfully Aedo 
has always been patient and he remains just a step away from me in case I need him
when I am being hard-headed.

Yesterday while we were chatting, I told him how much his friendship meant to me 
and how thankful I was that he was in my life. 
I also felt the need to apologize for being distant from him these past weeks, and he replied...

"I know when you need your space but know that anytime you need me,
 all you have to do is call me and I'll be by your side in a second."

I was so touched by his words that I couldn't help but cry and smile.

Sometimes we get so lost in our things that we forget those special people 
that add so much love and beautiful moments to our lives. 
Friendships are like plants, they need to be watered every day and I can honestly say 
that I am so blessed to have beautiful friends. They are absolutely amazing people, 
honorable, caring, and kind who add so much beauty and joy to my days.  
They are positive people that bring the best out of me and for that, 
I am eternally thankful and that is how friendships should be, 
like wings that will lift us up and will make our light glow as bright as the Moon.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

Visit Aedo Destiny In The Following

By The Way,
I am working on convincing him to make a cover for Say Something by A Great Big World.
Aedo is an excellent piano player and has the voice of an angel.
The song below was chosen by him for you all,
EnJoY!




NEW
from
THE WHITE ARMORY

Sweet Fantasy Gown
~ Dragonfly ~
by 
Bee Dumpling

(Gem Brooch & Matching Bracelet Included)

~❤~

ACCESSORIES
Jewelry ~ Ami Amet Deli Pencet Ivy Set ~ Alchemy Immortalis (Gift from Ocean 1/26/13)
Hair ~ Abi * Mesh (NEW) ~ CaTwA Hair
Skin ~ Elle * SK #1 ~ Belleza Skin
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Location ~ Gates Of Destiny
Pose ~ WetCat
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment