Dear God...

Featuring
IZEL COUTURE & ST. ILLUMINATIOUS CATHEDRAL


Dear God,

Thank you for holding my hand and walking with me during these hard times.
I feel your grip on my hand so lovingly strong.
How many times have you picked me in your loving arms after I had fallen down
and held me there, drying my tears and tending to my bloody knees?
Too many times!
At times, I feel so small, weak, and hopeless and I feel like things will never get better,
However, I know you will always be with me, in every step, every breath, and every beating of my heart.
And when I feel the loneliest all I have to do is close my eyes,
and there I will find you deep inside my soul,
Then my faith in you starts to burn again so intense and I know things will be okay.



I trust in you my life, my future, and all the hardships that I am going through.
I place them in your hands knowing that your love for me, like wings that lift me up,
so strong and powerful will take care of everything.

GRACIAS!
Your Most Humbled Servant,
~ Laura ~


The beautiful dress that I am wearing  comes from
It is from the Bizantino Collection

This is the
CECILIA
Complete Outfit
by
IZEL (izeleleuia)

*Includes Shoes (Not Shown here) ~ Tiara ~ Earrings*

BTW, Thanks for the dress  M.♥ Love It!


This is actually the second creation from this wonderful designer that I feature in the blog.
Back on May 5, 2013, I wrote a post for Cinco De Mayo wearing a traditional, China Poblana dress 
(photo above) from Izel. I was amazed at the incredible detail the dress was created placing
designer Izel on top of my list with the best of Second Life Designers. Both dresses are absolutely a piece of art.

Abrazos Izel 


Before I go and let you continue enjoying your Sunday, 
I would like to mention the location I used for these photos.

It is at the 
 by
Abel Dreamscape

All I have to say is that this is definitely the most beautiful and impressive architectural building 
I have seen in all of Second Life during my 1253 days here. You can visit the model cathedral HERE 
and for the description of this beautiful building at bottom of the post.



~~

CREDITS
Skin ~ Lina * Bronze 02 (NEW) ~ WoW Skins & Shapes
Hair ~ Soleil * Blood ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Ring ~ Porzia * Topaz ~ Donna Flora
Location ~ Home Of Morphe Inc.
Pose 1 ~ Dio Poses
Pose 2 & 3 ~ agp Poses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


Abel Dreamscape' Description For His Creation
"St. Illuminatious" is my latest creation and a true labor of love over the course of three months. An amazing Gothic cathedral based on elements of some of the best known RL cathedrals in the world including Notre Dame, Cologne Cathedral and Cathedral of St. Etienne (Burgess). 
St. Illuminatious captures the essence, the reality and scale of any of the great Cathedrals of Europe. When we entering the cathedral you experience the same ambiance, atmosphere and sense of awe as in RL and truly gives us a world to call our own for a brief and unforgettable moment in time. Words and pictures can not give this magnificent cathedral justice and must definitely be experienced in person to feel the combination of grandeur and sanctity throughout! 
I wanted to create an example of what can be achieved in SL using true Gothic architecture - vaulted ceilings, flying buttresses, supporting & decorative arches, nave with double aisles on either side, beautiful delicate tracery around the stunning sculpted rose windows above the main & transept entrances, a cove of stunning stained glass windows above the alter reaching almost 25m in height, angelic statues above the main entrance and up the stairwell and transept entrances on either side (north and south). 
You can find a permanent rezzed display of Illuminatious on the region Morphe Northwinds and also see more of my product on the other 2 connected regions, Morphe Inc. and Snow Crash.
SPECIFICS: 
Permissions: Copy/Mod 
Prims: 4075 
Size: 64m x 120m footprint 
Height: Top spire 102.5m

*Finalized with working bells including sounds. Each of the towers 4 bells has its own distinct bell chime and randomized animation bringing you an exclusive different ring each time the bells are rung.

No comments:

Post a Comment