You Better Kiss Me ♥

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS
by Indyra Seigo


"Your love is bright as ever (ever, ever, ever)
Even in the shadows (shadows, shadows, shadows)"

These lyrics I dedicate with all my ♥ to my SL sister Valkiria Fox and to Steppenwolf for standing by
me in good times and bad, for giving me encouragement when I feel like I just want to give up, and for
giving me so much love, probably more than I deserve.
May God bless you both, my two beautiful and most wonderful SL loves ♥



‘°ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Dear Second Life  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº°‘

Before I tell you what is on my mind, please allow me to share with you this beautiful quote...

“Carry out a random act of kindness... 
someone somewhere might do the same for you.”
~ Princess Diana ~

I am a strong believer that what we do in life, good or bad will always find its way back to us. 
Why not lead a life motivated by kindness and love? 
However, I am also a believer that an act of kindness 
shouldn't be made with the purpose of getting something in return.

"I do for you today BUT, you got to do for me tomorrow!."

See? The beauty of this action has been lost and no longer can be considered kindness. 
It has become a simple act of interest. Doing for others 
with the expectation that they are obligated to do the same for us in return 
loses the beautiful meaning of the action.

Now, for this week, I have come up with what may seem a simple act of kindness, 
but as simple as it may seem, it will for sure put a smile on someone's face, 
and that my beautiful people, is what life is all about.
This week, leave a nice comment/review for someone, either in a blog or Flickr photo, or MarketPlace. 
Sending a nice notecard to a Second Life designer or a beautiful sim owner would also be great. 
Let them know what a great job they are doing and how much you enjoy their work. 

How about writing a nice comment in someone's profile (Web) 
letting them know how great and positive their profile is. 
But this action shouldn't stop only at Second Life, 
it can be done in real life as well. 
There are many ways that kind words can brighten someone's day. 

Every smile you can provoke with your good actions, 
adds more bright rays of light to our days. Together, let's make every day the brightest it can be 
to the point of needing to wear sunglasses ;)  
The more people we get to smile, the more we will be smiling in return.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


NEW
from
INDYRA ORIGINALS

HYPE
JumpSuit
by
Indyra Seigo

Jumper & Necklace (Not wearing on my pics)


All Colors Included
5- sleeveless, mesh jumpers
1- geometric, mesh statement necklace

InWorld Store  MarketPlace  Blog  Flickr*Official  Flickr*Fan Group


CREDITS
Skin ~ Lina * Tan 01 (NEW) ~ WoW Skins & Shapes
Eye MakeUp ~ addon black
Hair ~ Bliss ~ Tameless Hair
Necklace & Bracelet ~ Pallas Athena Set ~ Chop Zuey
Ring ~ Here Comes The Sun * Ring Blood ~ FineSmith Jewelry & Accessories
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Heels ~ Moxie * Rubi Python ~ Indyra Originals
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio 
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment