Said Woman, Take It Slow

Featuring
!SOUL


PATIENCE PLEASE DEAR GOD...
that I am about to lose it!!!

ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ

Oh Lord!

I'm having one of those days REALLY!
You know what kind I'm talking about ;)
When you just want to scream at the top of your lungs and take off running but instead, 
you bite your tongue and say nothing at all, and with a smile, you walk away.

I am a free-spirited and a smooth sailor in life and needless to say, 
I can't function my best under constant nagging from unnecessary interruptions.
I need my space and the freedom and peace, this provides when I am writing and taking photos.
How can I possibly perform my best and enjoy what I am doing if every minute, 
I get distracted by things that can wait?

The world is not gonna flood with a raindrop nor will it end over spilled milk.
PATIENCE!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~



"Said, woman, take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(patience)
Mm, yeah"


Exciting News!
SOUL!'S 
newest releases,  three new skins & shapes that are absolutely fabulous by Shannon Byron!
ASTER    DAISY    ROSE


Skins come in
Milky  ♦  Vanilla  ♦  Honey  ♦  Praline  ♦  Truffle  ♦  Bronze

 InWorld !SOUL      MarketPlace      Flickr      FaceBook

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Rose * Praline * Kiss ~ !SOUL
Truth Hair ~ Electra (NEW) ~ Collabor88
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Body Tattoo ~ Inermis ~ Letis Tattoo 
Skirt ~ Veronika * Rigged Mesh/Black ~ Spirit Store
Bracelete ~ Star & Skull Bangle (Group Gift) ~ Sey
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

~~

"I BEEN WALKIN' THE STREETS AT NIGHT
JUST TRYIN' TO GET IT RIGHT
HARD TO SEE WITH SO MANY AROUND
YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE
BEING STUCK IN THE CROWD
AND THE STREETS DON'T CHANGE
BUT BABY THE NAME
I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE GAME
'CAUSE I NEED YOU
YEAH, YEAH, BUT I NEED YOU
OO, I NEED YOU
WHOA, I NEED YOU
OO, ALL THIS TIME **
(ah)"

No comments:

Post a Comment