Sweet Dreams



Dear Second Life,
My question tonight is not rather you dream in color or in black and white,

but more like...
are your dreaming real-life dreams or has Second Life taken over your sleeping head?
How about a mixture of both? Do both virtual and reality come together and create 
a whole new life while you sleep?
I myself noticed an increase of Second Life dreams but thankfully only once have both 
lives crossed paths in my sleep.

But now let's take the question in a different direction,
How about having control over what you are dreaming of? 
I bet that would be ideal for anyone. My friend Blue Ryder was telling me about 
The Aurora Dream Enhancing Headband allows you to take control of your dreams 
while you sleep and I thought how wonderful that would be. I know exactly what I would like to
dream about every night, but I am not telling ;)

What have you been dreaming about lately?
Will you tell?  ;)

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Tonight, before I lay my head on my pillow and enter the land of dreams, 
I will enter dressed in beauty wearing this beautiful gown. 
In my dreams, I want to be his princess of love, 
but in his, I'll be the queen of his heart  ❥

The
ALLURA GOWN
in Royal
by Dani Plassitz
from
Styles by DANIELLE

InWorld Store   ♛   MarketPlace   ♛   Blog   ♛   Flickr


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Ava SK 01 ~ Belleza
Hair ~ Fascination (No Longer Available) ~ Osmose
Tiara ~ Regal Gold ~ TEMPESTUOUS
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Earrings ~ Lacie * ColorSet ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Bracelet ~ Cross Gold ~ RYCA
Nails ~ Gold Dip * Slink ~ ZOZ
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment