There is no day on SL without a laugh!

Written by Valkiria Fox
Featuring
SECRET WEDNESDAY


It was a great surprise when my dear Sis Lori called me to dance with her at the Tempura's 
dance circle last Friday. That dance circle is the same that you can find at Elven's Forest and it has
beautiful dances, it's always so relaxing ^_^

So Lori and I were dancing and talking in the company of a dancing tree and a woman 
with a so huge cat that we thought he was an avatar and not a pet. 
Suddenly I received an IM from an unknown man. I had to save the speech;

the man: -Country where you live?
me: - Brazil, and you?
the man: -thailand -i was asian
me: -was or still are? -hehehe
the man: -I do not understand >>>>> was or still are?
me: -never mind. You said you were asian in the past, but not anymore.
You don't speak English, do you?
the man: -I used google translation
me: -I understand -sorry
the man: -^^  -Brazil World Cup tournament
me: -Are you coming to Brazil to see?
the man: -Brazil is far much
me: -yes, it's true ^_^
the man: -how old are you ?
me: -33
the man: -i am 30  -^^
me: -oh, nice ^_^ -what do you like to do on second life?
the man: -I want a girlfriend in sl -But I can not find
me: -I understand. If I had a single friend I would introduce to you -I have a boyfriend
the man: -oh -very good -where are you
me: -I am on the dance circle
the man: -Let me become your girlfriend ?
me: -I have a boyfriend, sorry
the man: -Okay, I misread -hahahahaha
me: -ok ^_^

So this proves the theory that in SL you can always find funny and weird people,
and also that builders should do a translator that worked on ims too :p


Leather Mod Mini Dress Acai
from
N2 Pixel Studio

~~

CREDITS:
-skin: Angela: Milk - WoW skins (but you can find it at the Designer Circle-THE DISCOUNT STORE)
-eyes: That - Zy
-hair: Faith: Brown - Miss C (but you can find it at the Designer Circle-THE DISCOUNT STORE)
-feathers: Zinni - Zibska
-bracelets: Ute Chain Cuffs - Zibska
-eyelashes: Savia: Black- Zibska
-blush: High Blush: Mauve (light) - Amacci
-nails: Nails Urban HUD V2- Action
-shoes: Tottori Boots: Midnight - Hucci (COLLABOR88 EXCLUSIVE NOVEMBER 2013)
-poses and photos local: LOVELYs Photo Studio
-model and photographer - Valkiria Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment