DRESSES... by Valkiria Fox

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY * MERIVALE


Once again my choice for the Fifty5 Thursdays was MeriVale! 

Charlie Blush
Bridal Gown
from
MeriVale
(gown -headpiece and shoes)

And this time it made Valki double happy ^_^: I LOVE wedding dresses!  Thank you!
And this one is astonishing! I thought many times in my life about working with brides and doing
their dresses. There may not be a better thing than working with someone's dream and I am so romantic!
My passion for dresses started when I was a small child. I wanted to go to school wearing a dress, like
all the other girls, but I couldn't :( My mother always said: "If you want to wear a dress you must
behave like the other girls. I cannot buy you for the day!"


Yes, because where I lived it was a cooler city, and it was not possible to wear a dress without some
wool thick tights. And also, I didn't want to be seated in a chair like the other girls! I wanted to run, to
catch the boys, to throw sand on my hair, to play as a boy. So my mother dressed me in those horrible
rompers and I was sad. Even some of my girl colleagues discriminated against me because of my
rompers. Some lied to the teachers about things that I was not doing, and guess what was the
punishment...to sit at the boy's table. Girls were separated from boys at different tables. But I liked it!
Now that I grew up, I think all that thing is still in my unconsciousness, because I have a hard fall for
dresses and skirts, and wedding dresses are the top of the tops! They are always so glamorous, delicate,
and beautiful! And I always live in a conflict when I have to dress. I liked boys' clothes and I like cute
dresses. When a teenager I loved my blue hair, showing boxers and skater trousers. Today my hair is not
blue anymore and I substituted the skater trousers for cargo pants. Or I use the most delicate, little girl
cute dress. I am lost in the middle of that. But maybe that only reflects my personality and I can say 
that I am fine with myself nowadays ^_^


CREDITS
-skin: Cleo: Artic 10 B- Glam Affair
-eyes: That - Zy
-hair: Averil: Topaz - D!va
-earrings and necklace: Branching Out - GDit Jewelry (but you can find it at The Kollective)
-left hand ring: Winter Diamond Ring: cyan - LEONARD
-eyeshadow: Blue Artic Shiver Makeup w/Eye Gems - Dulce Secrets (but you can find it at The Kollective)
-blush: High Blush: Pink (light) - Amacci
-lipstick: CLEO: lipstick 01 Artic - Glam Affair
-eyelashes: 3D NoAlpha Lashes #8 - CaTwa
-nails and right hand ring: COCO Prim Nail & Neil - Crystal line
-poses and photos local: LOVELYs Photo Studio
-model & photographer - Vslkiria Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment