Only In Second Life ◆ The Billie Rats

Because Second Life is just as fun and funny as you want it to be!


Sniff Sniff, is that a rat that I smell?
Actually, make that three.



ᴇᴇᴘʏ sᴛɪɴᴋʏ ヅ (tentaclelove69)  - ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii) - Viza (vizarte)

Sometimes I run into distinguished cats, like Mr Kitty.
Other times I run into dogs with great talents like Doggyevent00.
But today I ran into three rats at NEUTRALTONES (Moderate) menacing around while everyone there
was running and screaming with terror! :P  What's next, hippos in pink tutus?
But you can't help but love it, enjoy the craziness around you, and when possible, why not even join it.
SMILE, laugh, GO CRAZY, and live a life full of laughter!
Thank you guys for the fun time. <3

Viza (vizarte): LMFAOOO
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): xd
ᴇᴇᴘʏ sᴛɪɴᴋʏ ヅ (tentaclelove69): hello
Viza (vizarte): i CAM out and I cam back in and all I see is this big ass rat come walking
around the corner
Viza (vizarte): XD
Viza (vizarte): erfejklwefjkln
Viza (vizarte): ngl (not gonna lie) it scared me
Viza (vizarte): D:
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): (ノ>▽<。)ノ
 ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): 🔪
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): 🔪...
Viza (vizarte): okay this dog is so frickin adorable
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): lol
Viza (vizarte): I need it
 ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): there
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): money
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): TAKE IT
Viza (vizarte): you gave me 🅰️ rubber band!!
ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii): x,x

LOOOL!
It is so funny when rats get so confused and scare themselves.
You can read more about my "ONLY IN SECOND LIFE" blog posts HERE.


More about our three rats. ;)

Viza (vizarte)
1 year & 7 months in Second Life.
Creative Director for Vizarte. Flickr ● In-World Mainstore ● Marketplace

ᴀᴄɪᴅ (liilliiililliii)
6 years in Second Life.

ᴇᴇᴘʏ sᴛɪɴᴋʏ ヅ (tentaclelove69)
5 years and 11 months in Secon Life.
Eepy has a great profile, just saying... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment