SECOND LIFE GIFTS... Written by Valkiria Fox


Featuring   
SECRET WEDNESDAY



One of the nice things on Second Life is to receive gifts! This week my dear friend Sweet gave me a beautiful lingerie in my favorite colors: black and red. I was very happy with the surprise as I love lingeries, and she could not have done a better choice on the style! Thank you, Sweet ^_^ That made me think about all the gifts that I had already received in SL. I actually have a folder on my Inventory where I keep all the things I was gifted with, even the ones given by unknown people (what I hardly recommend you not to accept, you never know what can be inside) when I was crazy or naive enough to accept them. You can find Teddy bears, flowers, cards, pictures, dresses, animations, poses, hair, pets and many kinds of things there.

The first gift I received on SL was my AO, that was really a good gift if you think that I have always used the same since I am Valki. Many people already stopped me to ask where I had bought that AO, so I believe they may have liked it as I do. The most curious item on my gift folder?

 Not 1, but 2: a horse and a church. The worst? Army outfits (what I am supposed to do with that??). And yes, I won that more than once and from different people. Do I look serious like a General? I hope not :p

But there is a better thing than to receive gifts: to gift someone! That always fulls my heart with love. Since I was a small child I learned from my parents: "We only gift who we love." But not always I follow that rule, even thought I do in 99% of the situations. That's one of the reasons that makes me like GACHA machines so much. The items are usually transfer, so I can give the repeated ones to other people. And I also participate of my dear Sis Lori movement of  "Transfer At Least Once", that would recommends that most SL items should be as the name says, transferable at least one time. So we can use and share, and not fulfill our Inventories of a thousand things we already used or that do not fits on us, or that we bought twice by accident. That would make who gives and who receives happy, and also could be good to promote the store where the item was bought.

BIG HUG!

 WARNING 
Video contains violence!

Helena Beat
~Foster The People~


 SECRET WEDNESDAY

My picks for this Wednesday are

 Phe BlackDiamondBowChocker Noir
(necklace) 
from
Baubles!
+
Ava Dress 
from


CREDITS:
-skin: Leila: Fair 1 Bl- Belleza (OLD ITEM OF COLLABOR 88)
-eyes: That - Zy 
-hair: Tanya: Crystal violet - Wasabi Pills
-ring: RITA PURPLE RING - FINESMITH
-right hand bracelet: Forever Bracelet Onyx Sparkle/Umber Opal/Dark Gold - Zuri (OLD Happy Valentines! HUNT GIFT)
-left hand bracelet: Brilliant Diamond Marquis Bracelet: Peach Opal/Violet - Zuri 
-eyeshadow 1: Liquid eye shadow black - Sharodie's
-eyeshadow 2: Cat Eye 1 - Apple May Designs
-blush: Day Blush: Pink (light) - Amacci
-lipstick: mauve pink bloss lips - blackLiquid MAKEUP
-eyelashes: Prim Lashes Belle: Black - Amacci 
-nails: Slink Avatar Emhancement Nails: Lovely Solids Set - Mon Cheri
-shoes: Shoe Cice #01: black - CHANDELLE (The Black Fair 2013 GIFT)
-poses and photos local: Lost Eden Photo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment