Back To The Root

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY & FINESMITH JEWELRY


TGIF Beautiful World!
(Thank God It's Friday)
Today I'll be doing something I don't usually do and that is to talk about someone. 
My victim is one of the designers I have the pleasure of collaborating with, 
Ms. Sandie Saenz from FA Creations.

What brought me to this was one of her Flickr photos, actually, the very first one in her Flickr stream
titled "Old Stuff".  What I love about this photo is that it is the one Ms. Sandie uses as her Buddy Icon
for her Flickr. Every time I see it I smile. I really don't know why she has chosen this particular photo 
to be her introduction image but the following is what I feel and believe;
I believe  that she does it as a reminder of her SL roots, of 
"Look how far I have gotten and how much I have changed and achieved,
but this is where I, Sandie, started, this was the beginning of something wonderful!" 

Ok, so these are my words, not those of Sandie's since I haven't really asked her about the reason
for "Old Stuff", but this is the message I get every time Sandie visits me on Flickr, and I see her photo.

You can visit Sandie's Flickr HERE.


This was my very first SL profile photo taken by no other than Strawberry Singh 
(Photographer & SL Blogger). It was taken right after I started Second Life and given to me as a gift
from her and Catero Revolution, my creator and mentor.
At the beginning of SL, I was obsessed with wearing glasses even though I didn't wear any in RL.
The funny thing is that now that I need reading glasses in RL I am no longer into glasses in SL, 
go figure!

I've been through a million changes during my three years in SL. I'd like to believe that they've
 all been minor changes, nothing too drastic. Still, I feel very proud of the improvements I have made
and can't help feeling proud and good about myself. Still, I keep my feet on the ground,
never forgetting where I came from, a shy and lonesome girl from a small town that wasn't aware that
she had strong wings to fly.
Fly as High As The Clouds But always Keep Your Feet On The Ground!

By The Way,
I would like to thank my blog admin for keeping the blog running while I was gone. I am back 
but will not be around SL as much as before, soon I will start working in a new business
that I have been contemplating for some time now and I am really excited about. My time in SL 
will be significantly reduced and only invested in the blog. For me it is a real fortune to be collaborating
with my sponsors and never in a million years would I stop blogging for them, for you, and for me ;)

Also, I would like to give a HUGE welcome to my SL sister, Valkiria Fox, for now being an official
author for the blog. In response to the emails I have received saying that Valki is copying my blogging
style and writing, I would like to clear this out. I had been posting for her since she started writing for
us, that is why her post format looked like mine. Just this past Friday she was officially added to the
blog and she will be contributing her excellent work to share with us adding the spicy side to the blog.
We will be like sugar & spice, a dynamic team and I am very excited about this too. Love you sis! ❤

Besos Beautiful World!
~ Lori Novo~

So again I am one day behind on
FIFTY5 THURSDAY
(Sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week)
But I couldn't let this be an excuse to let you know what
a wonderful this week's FIFTY5 round really is.

I have chosen this jewelry set from
FINESMITH JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES
CANTON NECKLACE
&
CANTON EARRINGS
Both sold separately (L$55)
&
LOORDES OF LONDON
is this week's "HighLighted Sponsor"

***NOTICE***
CHANGES FOR NEW FIFTY5 THURSDAY


‘°ºø••.¸¸.••..••.¸¸.••øº°‘

CREDITS
Hair ~ Lora * Black ~ EMO-tions
Skin ~ Neva * Jamaica 02 ~ Glam Affair
Lips ~ Melissa SK Lip 3 ~ Belleza
Lip Gloss ~ Blood LoveHeart ~ BlackLiquid
Eye Shadow ~ Vintage Edition* Sang ~ Dead Apples
Lashes ~ Elf ~ Boudoir
Gown ~ Tease Me * Red ~ Glam Dreams
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment