KITTEN... Written by Valkiria Fox


FEATURING 
SECRET WEDNESDAY


A curious fact happened when I adopted my first street cat. She was still a baby and doing that cute "Mew" (because kitten do not do meow, they do mew) at an amount of sand. She was so small, so thin, so full of fleas and with such a goose-pimply fur, that I was not sure she would survive. I took her home and gave her some water, some milk and cat food. To my surprise, she didn't touch anything. She just lay in the bed I made for her over a mattress closed her eyes and had an angel sleep. I took sometime to understand why that starveling kitty would prefer to sleep instead of eating. She found my deepest desire on life: a place where she knew she would be loved and protected no matter what. She was not left on the street to die anymore. She could finally sleep in peace.
I named her Athena, because after some time living with cats I think I have to give them Gods and Goddesses names, as they are naturally divine. They teach you a kind of love that is very rare to find between humans and that I never knew: unconditional love. So I appreciate and admire those animals, and have for them a deep respect, as well as with the other ones. Animals are sacred beings.
Last week a friend of mine found a paper box on the street with five kitten inside. Still babies, could not feed by their own already, still nursing. So she took them and we alternated each other to give them milk, clean their things and give them some cosiness. This week we took them for adoption and I must confess that my heart is still aching for missing them. I completely felt in love for them but cannot adopt because I already have many adopted cats at my home. So my heart is suffering, will they be OK? My biggest wish now is that they can find nice people to take good care of them. That they are much loved and petted, and not discarded as a thing. Amem.

This week my Secret Wednesday choice is:

BLACK ON DIAMOND FELINE GLASSES 

TAN FELINE STOCKINGS (RIBBED)
both by 
HOLLYHOOD
+
Confetti Dress & Boots

But this week's Secret Wednesday is the April Yard-Sale, 
what means all of the merchants have their items at 
Secret Wednesday Headquarters, 
where you can find these 3 items.


Cats - The Musical

OTHER CREDITS:
-skin: Mokatana: The Diva E - Glam Affair
-eyes: That - Zyhra (No Longer Available)
-hair: Stay Don't Go: Butterfinger - Lamb 
-eyeshadow: CatEyes MakeUp - DAMNED
-necklace and earrings: Cat Jewelry Set - Pure Poison
-gloves: Monster Fur Kitty Gloves: Black - Curious Kitties 
-tail: Somali Neko Tail 2.0 - c( Two Cats) 2.0 
-headband: Sweet Kitteh Rose Headband Blue - TartCake

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post sis and great song choice. Love it! Thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete