Alone!

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY & BOUDOIR


Dear Second Life,
There are those who love to be surrounded by people, so long ago I used to be one of them. 
I remember the days when I felt that the more, the merrier. 
Now I find myself spending my time in solitude, it has become my best friend. 
It's been so long, actually, months and months that I no longer stand in the middle of a crowd 
greeting every single soul I see. Now my conversations have turned into thoughts that I keep deep
inside me and my voice is now just a whisper to the wind.  My secrets and my dreams and fears I no
longer share with any other beating heart, only to the solitude that now accompanies me every day. 
That is how I started Second Life, alone, and that is how I know I will end my days in this virtual world.
But don't get me wrong, being alone is nothing sad for me. 
That is when I feel most at peace in my heart.

Will I ever be again the same friendly person that I was almost a year ago?
The same person that couldn't wait to go out to meet people and was not shy in any way to start a
conversation? I really don't know to tell you the truth. Things have changed, 
Second Life has changed and a big change was made in me.
I do think of the day that I'll be telling myself, "Ok Lori, time to go out and make new friends."
And who knows, maybe next time I'll be writing about the tons of new friends I made ;)
But for now, I am right where I want to be and how I want to be.
Alone, walking the ground with my bare feet in this wonderful virtual life we all call Second Life.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

Listening to




Wearing
NEW
ESGAROTH
MESH GOWN *Set-Lady Artanis
from
THE WHITE ARMORY
by 
Bee Dumpling

Also
TWA is having a L$50 "Soon To Be Discontinue" sale with 36 new items just added yesterday.
This includes gowns, wings, men's and women's roleplay sets.
They'll all go off the grid on April 10th, so do hurry and take advantage of these great deals.

Sale located in the L$99 shop
(East Wall)

InWorld   ☻   MarketPlace   ☻   Blog   ☻   WebSite

٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Gemma * Europa 04 ~ Glam Affair
Eye MakeUp ~ addone black 
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ IKON Eyes
Hair ~ Madeline * Night ~ Truth
Wreath ~ Rose's Thorn Wreath ~ Boudoir
Necklace ~ Pasqualina ~ Donna Flora
Pose One ~ MiaMai
Pose Two ~ Morphine
Location ~ The Isle
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment