HITCHED!

Featuring
FA CREATIONS & LB JEWELS



Dear Second Life,
So I have a Second Life partner now!
He actually sent me the partnership proposal 
within the first five minutes he joined Second Life earlier today.
And to be honest with you, 
that is the only reason he came, 
to be my SL partner and fill that empty box in my profile, 
you have no idea how much I hate white and blank,  empty spaces. :P
No more "N/A" (Not Applicable) for me when it comes to being "taken" on my 2nd Life profile.

My new partner's name?
Bibo Novo 2nd

I bet there will be many speculations of who Bibo really is and I can guarantee you 
that most, if not all will be wrong.
Let's just say, he is so much like me that he could be my twin... a real blood brother.

You do the math ;)

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Wearing NEW From
FA CREATIONS

JANE TOP and BRIGITTE PANTS
by
Sandie Saenz

Both include Texture Change Hud
InWorld Store      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr

 

Also NEW from
LB DESIGNS
by Larys Blackburn Joe

DIVA WATCH
And
HEART NECKLACE
Gold * RARE
from the new Heart Necklace Gacha.

L$30 Per Play
With 2 Rares and 4 Commons To Collect From

InWorld      MarketPlace      FaceBook  


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Mimi 10 (Past Arcade) ~ Belleza
Eye MakeUp ~ Anika Kawaii MakeUp3 ~  *Step InSide*
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ IKON Eyes
Hair ~ Virginie * Carob W/Roots ~ Truth Hair
HeadBand ~ Lady Mor ~  Gold In The Night
Poses 1, 2 & 5 ~ Morphine
Pose 3 Picture This
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


Goodnight and sweet dreams beautiful world. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment