The Poet... a dedication.

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS by INDYRA SEIGO

*LPD,*IKON EYES,My Poems & Stories,Dedications,*BELLEZA SKINS,*ADORKABLE POSES,Pepsii Viper,*CRYSTAL LINE,My Writings,*INDYRA ORIGINALS,SL Sisters & Brothers,*TRUTH HAIR,Quotes & Poems,


Sweet is the memory of distant friends! 
Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, 
it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
~ Washington Irving ~

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

You entered my life in a circle of love 
and in no time you made your way directly into my heart.
Touching my life in such a special way,
that a bond of sisterhood sparked with the love and care 
we shared with each other day by day. 

In my heart, I carry the memories of those special and beautiful moments 
and refuse to give more value to what went wrong. 
Regrets, I do have one... 
the unfairness of how our friendship ended. 
Maybe you were meant to be in my life just for a while, 
but I hold on to the memory of that who was once my sister, the poet.

Now in your time of need, I keep you in my prayers.
You will never know how much I really care.

This post is dedicated to you with all my heart dear pepsii.

~ Laura ~


Wearing
NEW
from
INDYRA ORIGINALS

FELINA
(View Different Options HERE )
by
Indyra Seigo

Dark Magick is in the details!  This ultra femme collection drips with sexy glam appeal.
Sheer in all the right places!  Tango & Phat Azz HUDs included but NOT required.
~IS ~

Includes:
Crop Top ~ High waist flex-skirt ~ High waist pants ~ Flex cuffs
Shoulder pieces ~ Tango HUD (opt) ~ Phat Azz HUD (opt)

InWorld   ●  MarkePlace   ●  Blog   ●  Flickr Official
Flickr Fan Group

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Leila 11 (Arcade in Store) ~ Belleza
Eye Liner ~ Black ~ *LpD*
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ IKON Eyes
Hair ~ Carrie ~ Truth
Jewelry ~ Camelia Set ~ Crystal Line
Poses ~ aDORKable
Location ~ Isle Of Mousai @ Ancient Alexandria (Adult)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment