My First Taste Of Blood

Featuring
BOUDOIR


VIEW LARGER IMAGE ON FLICKR

"My first taste of blood and I am already thirsty for more!"

Actually,
even though I am fascinated with vampires and find them extremely sexy,
blood sucking is not my thing.
I prefer a coke to quench my thirst especially if it's accompanied by a MilkyWay ;)

But I got to say that I am LOVING my new

VAMPIRE QUEEN WEARABLE THRONE
from
BOUDOIR

And yes, it is wearable!
Just wear the throne as a wearable anywhere you are and I bet all eyes will be on you.
Or maybe not, everyone will be running away from you in terror.
It comes with this fabulous sit that starts automatically as soon as you "wear" the throne.
It comes in 3 versions;
Female Blood Doll 
Naked Male Blood Doll
and
Male Blood Doll
which is the one I am wearing ( I think) but to be sincere with you, my sexy victim is still butt naked
just for the tiny piece of cloth that is covering his hmmm... (cough cough).

There is also the
VAMPIRE KING WEARABLE THRONE
available for the guys ;)
Make sure you check it out.



InWorld Boudoir      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr







Catrien Maxwell ~

No comments:

Post a Comment