Slowly Dying

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


VIEW LARGER IMAGE ON FLICKR

Walking on a dark and starless night,
Where only the waves and myself exist.

I no longer believe in love,
that is just a fool's fantasy.
Where we are taken all the way to heaven
to then leave us dying on our knees.
I have placed a wedding band on my finger
and a shiny engagement ring,
To remind me never to be a fool again...
no more fairy tales for me.
I Do Wed Myself tonight
in this dark and starless night.
Let the waves be the only witness
as I shed a diamond tear.
Running bare feet on the sand
arms wide open
screaming, hurting,
slowly dying...
slowly dying...
... slowly dying.

~ Lori Novo ~

Listening to
~ Angus & Julia Stone ~

"So come on Love, draw your swords,
Shoot me to the ground.
You are mine, I am yours,
Lets not f*ck around.

The only one,
The only one,
The only one!"

VIEW LARGER IMAGE ON FLICKR

FIFTY5 THURSDAY

My pick for this week

PRINCESS GOWN
(Pink)
from
FLOWERDREAMS
by Nile Karas



is this week's *Highlighted Sponsor*

Sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week.
VIEW LARGER IMAGE ON FLICKR

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Manuela * Nat ~ Akeruka
Lips ~ Milana Lips * Set C * Lips 12 ~ Modish
Hair ~ Infinity (Include Jewelry) ~ Bizarre Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ Ikon Eyes
Poses 1 & 2 ~ Del May
Pose 3 ~ Picture This
Location ~ PARADISO
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo



♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment