Keep Me Entertained

Featuring
BOUDOIR


FULL IMAGE HERE

Just sitting hear on my 
NEW
UNSEELIE FAIRY QUEEN THRONE
from 
BOUDOIR
listening to the crows telling me their secrets at

MOURNINGVALE THICKET

( Fantasy Faire 2014)
and wearing this
Midnight Light
outfit from

Bubble's Designs

But to be honest with you I am getting a bit bored.
I rather hear your secrets.
I am pretty sure they are much spicier. 
Come and keep me entertained. ;)


THRONE DESCRIPTION
Throne should be worn as an attachment, wearing automatically starts an fabulous sit animation.
Throne are not meant to be rezzed it is wearable item only!  
Animation won't work if you rezz.
To adjust throne to your shape,click on it and resize menu will pop up in your upper right corner of screen,
resize as much you need and put throne in right position!


InWorld Boudoir
   
   MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment