Just A Small Post

84TH COLLECTION @
DESIGNER CIRCLE
July 20 - August 2


Dear Second Life,
Where do I begin?
Oh yes,

HaPPy Saturday beautiful world!
Now let me continue by saying, more like warning you, that from now on you will be seeing more
pictures in my posts and sometimes probably less text. My performance as a Second Life blogger
seems to change gears constantly depending on the circumstances around me.
 At the present moment, I am feeling more like a photographer than a writer but I wouldn't doubt
that in a week or two, gears will change again and I'll be reclining more to my writing skills
(What writing skills, right? :P) and less to clicking my SL camera.
My daughter says that I keep changing ideas constantly when it comes to my blog and I am guessing
she is right because by reading past articles, I have noticed many ideas planned that at the moment 
I was really excited about, and in no time they just vanished into thin air. My friend Juvie (muahhhhh
Juvie baby) accuses me of getting bored easily so that explains my constant change in plans and ideas.

Now touching on a different subject that "nada que ver", which means "having nothing to do with" in
Spanish, for my readers that are wondering where my sister Valkiria Fox went or if we are still
friends/sisters the answer is yes, we are still bff and she will always be my sister, I love her very much
so she is stuck with me. Valki is no longer on the blog as a writer because she is now focusing on her
real life and rarely visits Second Life anymore. But she has told me that she plans to hopefully create
her own blog in the future of mature content and probably touching spicy subjects that most Second
Life bloggers wouldn't dare touch. That should be interesting!
But anyway, that is the idea for now, with no specific details of when it will happen, but I wish her luck
and most of all, thank her for adding her beautiful posts to this blog which I always enjoyed so much.

Love you sis and I am very proud of you.

Listening To
SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW


Now this song goes out to my sis Valki.
JuSt KiDDinG :P


As I mentioned before, more pictures will appear in my posts from now on,
that is until I change my mind again. Oh Lord, I am really bad, please bear with me people ;)
The idea of more pics per post is to cover all my bases, actually only two, no third base here. Once
I touch second base I've made a home run :P

First,
I feel the need to start showing more detail on the items I wear for my articles.
I've been really bad and not really showing adequately the smaller items on me that actually are very
important in creating the look, for example, shoes and jewelry. This is something that I am hoping to
change from now on. Give you better pictures of those items like most fashion bloggers do.
The thing is that I honestly don't consider myself a fashion blogger because honestly, I wouldn't know
how to even begin to describe a garment like the top fashion bloggers do...

CORNELIA GOWN
"This gown catches the eye with its plunging neckline and delicate embroidery
around the bodice and gloves. The slim-fitting bodice flatters the feminine figure
as it leads gently to the flowing skirt, also trimmed in intricate detail."

See what I mean?
This is the text I borrowed from my dear friend and Styles by DANIELLE sponsor,
Dani Plassitz who I absolutely adored, but she doesn't know it. And I am not just saying that,
Ok, I am because it is the truth. Dani is one of the nicest people you'll ever have the honor to meet.
She truly has all my respect and admiration for the wonderful woman she is.
HuGs Daniii!

Anyways,
just to show you what a lousy fashion describer I am, I would probably say something like...

"OMG,
I really love this gown, the skirt is so long that it touches the floor 
and I get to show my sexy leg on the side.
And it's RED!"

Well, that is if it happens to be red since most times I go for the red items.
I wonder why?! :P But in my defense, I may not be a fashion expert and lack the knowledge to describe
a garment in a fashionable manner but one thing is for sure, I do love wearing pretty things 
and then showing them off in my pictures which seems to be enough to get the job done. I have had
many people write to me letting me know how much they too enjoyed the item they purchased after
they had seen it featured in the blog.


Continuing with fashion,
that is high-quality fashion at affordable prices,

DESIGNER CIRCLE
is halfway through with soo many pretty items I wish I had time to show you.
Designer Fashion & Accessories for discounted Prices between 50 and 100 L$.

Participating Designer Stores:
The .:: Designer Circle ::. is divided into 3 areas:
Designers Area A: 
[AMARELO MANGA] – :::Mu-Shi Doll:::. – ICEWERK – [[ Masoom ]]
Wertina – 1 Hundred – BabyDoll. – LOORDES OF LONDON 
StormCrow Design’s – Sky – BaUbLeS! – Beppin

Designers Area B: 
Essenz – Baboom Cuture – WOW Skins – HOLLYHOOD – NINETY
BlondeQueen – 7 Deadly s{K}ins – ::JK Style:: – BlahBlahBlah – Ashmoot
.:Glow Designs:. – Modern Couture
Coco Sands Shapes/hot coco clothing – -{ZOZ}- – Miss C. Hair

Designers Area C: 
AUSHKA&CO – .::PiNK CHERRY::. – [: B!ASTA : - *Vixen*
Eyelure - GIULIADESIGN - !GRAFFITIWEAR - WickedNight / Infliction
Nya's Shop - Icons Of Style - [Twinkle] – Eternal Dream

View All Items HERE
TAXII
My
JACQUELINE in WHITE
2 Piece Outfit ( Long Skirt & Top)
by GIULIA DESIGN
L$100


Also wearing from DC

NANJMA * BRONZE 
Skin
by WOW SKINS & SHAPES
L$99
SHIMMER SUMMER POLISH
Slink Nails
by ZOZ
L$75
THROW BACK BANGLES
by BAUBLES! by PHE
L$100
SEXY BONITS SANDALS TAN
Slink High
by S by S SKY SUMMERWIND
L$100

Flickr

Still with me?
Long post I know, whatever happened to the "less text" as I mentioned at the start right?
Just the final extra credits, I promise ;)

See You Later Tonight Beautiful World
and have the most wonderful day!

Forever Yours,
Lori Novo

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Alicia * Java ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ Ikon Eyes
Ring ~ Coming Up Roses * Cream ~ Buttery Toast
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Photo One ~ Rebel 4 ~ {NanTra}
Photo  Two ~ Morphine 
Photo Four ~ Urban Chic 1 ~ {NanTra}
Location ~ Pigeon Island @ Neverending (Moderate)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment