La, La, Laaa

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS & WOW SKINS 


VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

Dear Second Life

Hello again!
Hope your day was as wonderful as mine.

Ladies and gentlemen..
hold on to your seats..
now I will reveal reason 2 ....

~AT~


Yes, I am talking about what I mentioned in my previous post about why you will be seeing more pictures
in my posts. I only got to explain reason one but got so caught up in the excitement of the moment that I
completely forgot to mention reason two.

Reason two is actually very simple,
I want my photos to look  more artistic than just commercial.
I want them, if possible, to be able to tell a story and transmit emotions.
Sometimes I do get lucky and I get some of them invited to galleries which is as you all know, a big honor.
By using both types of pictures I'll be covering all my bases for my blogging purposes.



~ The Civil Wars ~

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

Before I introduce the beautiful dress I am wearing for this post,
I would like to mention the beautiful location I chose 
for the pictures,

Welcome to

Terra d'ombrA
(Moderate)
by Maizon Rayna

"Exquisitely detailed, accurately textured, perfectly accessorised,
Terra D'ombrA produces the elegance of Italian design."


This will be the second time I use this beautiful location for a photo shoot.
However, this time I enjoyed it much more than the first time because I had the opportunity to chat with
designer and sim owner Maizon Reyna who is absolutely a wonderful person.
Please make sure you check out all the surroundings since it is truly a beautiful place all around to visit,
not to mention the beautiful fashion creations I saw inside the store that are truly breathtaking.
VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

Now, I proudly present to you, one of the two newest releases by one of my favorite Second Life designers,
Indyra Seigo who I have had the pleasure of collaborating with for years.

This is
ATLANTIUM
in Sand
from the new Bohemian Dress Collection

available now at
INDYRA ORIGINALS
The Authority in Femme! Shop mesh, casual couture clothing,
 formal wedding fashion, lingerie, clubwear, sexy Lola's Tango & jewelery.


TAXIII!

InWorld   ●  MarkePlace   ●  Blog   ●  Flickr Official   ●  Flickr Fan Group

ATLANTIUM
Includes 8 Mesh Dresses in 8 Lush Shades&
MIA HEELS
are also included.

Set of 6 Pairs of 
ATLANTIUM MESH EARRINGS
Also included
VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

CREDITS:
WoW Skin ~ Nanjma * Bronze ~ Available at Designer Circle
ZoZ Slink Nails ~ Shimmer Summer Polish ~ Available at Designer Circle
Eye MakeUp ~ FallInLove * Brown ~ MONS
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ Abi * Mesh ~ CaTwA
Ring ~ Abigale * Ivory ~ Donna Flora
Bracelet ~ JW Quest'O Quella (Old Group Gift) ~ Chop Zuey
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Photo One Pose ~ Exposeur
Photo Two Pose ~ Morphine
All Other Poses ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo



♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment