..::KnocKeRs::.. by Designer Dita Lamour


My Store/Designer Corner


(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
♥♥♥   BOOP OOP  ♥♥♥
♥♥♥   A DOOP  ♥♥♥

My dolls,  
I have a retrolicious store/designer for you today that I am sure you gonna LoVe!



Welcome to
..::KnocKeRs::..Vintage Retro Fashion
(Moderate)
by  Dita Lamour (ditalamour)

Fashion for  Busty Betties...and Betties of all sizes!
Vintage, 40s,  50s,  60s,  Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Retro, Pinup, USO,
swing clothing...with a modern twist!

Currently the store's location is
HERE
But soon it will be celebrating the grand opening of its new store which I had a chance
to visit already and all I can say it's,  FABULOUS!

There will be a dance party celebration on the 23rd for the grand opening at 5pm, SLT.
I'll be giving you new location as soon as the new store is officially open and all the details on the dance party.
Hope to see you all there!


***All COLORED TEXT & FOLLOWING PHOTOS CREDITED TO THE DESIGNER***

THIS is ..::KnocKeRs::.'s August Group Gift.

Join the VIP  Group for exclusive gifts and monthly freebies.

(Free to Join)





Leave you for now with a deep thought from Dita Lamour... 

"Well, I had a little monkey and I sent him to the country and I fed him on
ginger bread... along came a choo-choo and knocked my monkey's
koo-koo and now my monkeys dead. The End!


╠╣A╠╣A╠╣E╠╣E╠╣A╠╣A╠╣?"


Click HERE to Continue...







No comments:

Post a Comment