Those Eyes

Featuring
FA CREATIONS
by Designer Sandie Saenz


Dear Second Life,

Just a crazy thought here...
So the above pic seems plain and simple, but you will never imagine all the wonders it stirred up inside
me. I sat there staring at that image and then I kind of found it funny that the very image I was staring
at, was staring back at me.

What are you looking at?!

And this reminded me that there are some people's Avis that I sometimes feel like they are looking at
me. I mean the real me! They stare in my direction, like outside the screen to the woman sitting on the
chair.

Our Avis may just be that, Avis, but many times there is some kind of magic that gives them life.
Yes, they represent us and we have total control over them but incredibly, some Avis may become so
realistic that they can really touch us in a way that a real person standing in front of us can.

I honestly believe that the real us can be felt in our Avi's eyes. So for me,  SL eyes are the most 
beautiful part of any Avi. It is hard to show emotion through them but not impossible.

The right eyes can really make your  Avi look alive!

I have seen Avis with eyes that give a sense of peace. For example my friend Leven Serendipity 
he has the most beautiful peaceful and kind eyes I have ever seen in Second Life and they truly go 
with the wonderful kind of man, he really is.

Now, I know that the true essence of each of us can be felt in the way we conduct ourselves through 
our Avis, but as they say, "The eyes are the windows to our soul." Eyes don't lie in the real world. Our
mouths can be speaking a whole bunch of lies, but if you look into someone's eyes you can see the truth.
And amazingly, I have experienced some of my most beautiful SL moments in the presence of beautiful
people that can truly come through Avi's eyes.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Wearing NEW from
FA CREATIONS
by Designer Sandie Saenz

MIJO
Long Sleeve Shiny Silk Wool Tunic Sweater
 & 
VICKY
Collar Decorated With Beads and Studs

Sweater Includes 8 Colors / Via Hud (L$50) *Demo Available
Collar Available in 8 Colors (L$30 each)


InWorld Store   ♦   MarketPlace   ♦   Blog   ♦   Flickr


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Eshe * Bronze ~ WoW Skins available now at Designer Circle
Hair ~ 23 Umber (No Longer Available) ~ Soup
Earrings ~ CR - Sensation Onyx & Diamond Earrings - Gold (L$5) ~ Coconut Revolution
Ring ~ Pearl Ring * Black (L$5) ~ MISS LT STUDIO CREATIONS
Skirt ~ Zoe * Brown ~ Baiastice
Boots ~ ANIMAL FLAIR Suede * Wearable Demo - MESH resizable (L$1) ~ Shushu Congrejo
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To My Wonderful Sponsors For Their Support ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment