♥ Adios For Now ♥

Dear Friends,

These were my two last posts for a while...

I have fallen ill again so I'll be gone for a few weeks and hopefully get better soon.
I need to regain my strength to continue this wonderful Second Life journey with you all and as soon as I can I'll be joining you once again. 

If you need to get in contact with me while I am gone you can email me to sllorinovo@yahoo.com or leave it here as a comment. I'll have a good friend checking at all my notices and incoming activity inworld everyday so feel free to send me a notecard if you need to. He will be emailing me any important messages I receive, however, he won't be answering any IMs I get while he is online for me.

Sending a big hug to you all and hoping to see you all very soon again. Keep happy and healthy and take care of each other. God bless you all.

~ Lori Novo ~


*** COMMENTS & FAVES ON READ MORE ***



No comments:

Post a Comment