BACK FOR GOOD... by Valkiria Fox

Hello, dear blog readers ^_^!
It's with much happiness that I say I'm here again,
having the pleasure of contributing and working with my so dear Sister Lori one more time!
Thank you for the opportunity, Sis.
My posts will be about SL gifts and I already thank you all for the patience.
Nice to be with you again!

Love and hugs,
Valki


Aunt Valki tip :p

For those who join the Ingenue Group (L$50 Fee) 
there is a very nice store credit of L$500 in a red gift box, hidden inside the store. 
As I have no idea of how long it will be there I advice you to hurry and take your prize! 

Hint Location to the L$500 Store Credit.
"Some furniture can hide nice secrets!"

*** 5 Group Gifts For You In Credits Below


CREDITS
-skin: Amberly II - Polar - Red Ice B - Glam Affair (GROUP GIFT)
-eyes: Glass Eye_Blue4_w1 - MUDSKIN
-lipstick:  Romy Lipstick ( Artic ) Flower 01 - Glam Affair
-eyeliner: Onyx Eyeliners - 1 - Glamorize
-blush: High Blush Tattoo - Pink (light) - Amacci
-eyelashes: Natural Eyelashes - Vox
-hair: the Wicking Hair - Olive (GROUP GIFT)
-hat: Dylan ~ Hat - Zibska (GROUP GIFT)
-necklace, bracelets and rings:  DolceStella-Holidays Edition- Lazuri (GROUP GIFT)
-dress: Hasu - Dead Dollz (GROUP GIFT)
-photos poses: Frees & Offers Group Gift - PosESioN
-photographer: Valkiria Fox
-location: Timeless Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment