Paul

Featuring
HOLY SHIrT! ~ WOW SKINS & SHAPES ~ DESIGNER CIRCLE


Sometimes when I look at you, 
I feel I'm gazing at a distant star. 
It's dazzling, 
but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago.
Maybe the star doesn't even exist anymore. 
Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything else. 
― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun



Uploaded March 17, 2011
"Most of you know that last year I received a second chance at life 
after a donor's heart was placed in my chest. 
Ironically, my younger brother passed away while I waited for the transplant surgery. 
He was unable to donate his organs. 
(The video contains actual footage from the day mom brought our baby brother home).
Today, beating in my chest is the heart of another young man who like my brother,
has gone home to the God who gave us life.
The best way I know how to express the raw deep emotions I've experienced 
is through the piano music I create.
Life and Death was originally written by Michael Giacchino for the show LOST.
 I fell in love with the piece and it speaks peace to my soul. 
Together with Steven Sharp Nelson and Marshall McDonald 
I arranged "Life and Death" for my latest album, New Life." 
- Paul Cardall


This song is available on ITunes or wherever music is sold.



Credits
Gown ~ Beaded Dress ~ HOLY SHIrT!
 WOW Skin ~ Aleida * Tan ~ Designer Circle  (Jan. 18-31)
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
Slink  Hands & Feet
 Necklace ~ Rita Spent Lace Collarbone ~ =Zenith=
Pose One ~ Morphine
Pose Two ~ My AO
Location ~ Imagin@rium
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment