Love Your Curls

Featuring
FA CREATIONS ~ AIMI SKINS & SHAPES
HELLO TUESDAY ~ COSMOPOLITAN ROOM


Dear Second Life,
The Dove video below, "Love Your Curls", reminds me so much of my daughter. 
She had the most beautiful curls in the world as a child, a headful of them ;)
Very much like Argentine singer Amanda Miguel.




By The Way,
Yesterday I had a great fall just like Humpty Dumpty did.
However mine wasn't from a wall, it was in the shower when I slipped on a puddle of shampoo
that I accidentally had spilled. I am bruised on most of my right side from head to toes 
and hurt my back pretty bad as well. I will have to take it easy for the next few days since I can't stay
sitting or standing up for too long. But just a word of advice before we continue...
It is really a bad idea to pretend to be a superstar in the shower,
singing and dancing in there is a NO NO and the shampoo bottle is NOT a microphone.
OUCH!... it hurts. :'(((



Only 4 out of 10 curly-haired girls think their hair is beautiful.


Wearing NEW from
Pullover cozy sweater-style tunic-top in a long easy fit. In soft wool with a sexy deep v-neck. 
Look effortlessly stylish by throwing the V-neck over a matching Macy lace tank top!
8 Texture Sweater Options / Inclusive 8 System Macy Tanktop

InWorld Store      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr

IVY SKIN
(Natural)
by AIMI SKINS & SHAPES

InWorld  ❁  Flickr  ❁  FaceBook  ❁  Facebook Group

Wearing from 8/3 Round at
COSMOPOLITAN ROOM
(Feb. 2 - Feb. 15)

by [+DIVINITY+]
Cosmo Exclusive


I RUN SNEACKER
by [tag.]


Blog:  •Facebook Group: •Facebook •Flickr: 
•Or join the SUBSCRIBER (outside by the door) to stay informed! No group slot needed!

HELLO TUESDAY
L$50 and 50% Off Sale Deals For One Day Only Event!
VIEW THIS WEEK'S ITEMS HERE

Used poses from TANYA Set
by [BellePoses]
50% Off

DIRECT TAXI


OTHER CREDITS
Hair ~ Tantrum * Soft Black ~ Analog Dog Hair
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Slink  Hands
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment