The Flying Lolita ... by Valkiria

5 GIFTS FOR YOU BELOW by VALKIRIA FOX


Hello dear readers!

Valentine's Day is arriving, so I decided to post a Lolita dress this time.
I'm a huge fan of this dressing style as it makes women look delicate and feminine.
But also I must confess that I'm an eternal Lolita. 


Indeed, there are already many many years that I'm not a teen anymore :p
and I'm more about a Balzac woman than about an adolescent. But older men always fascinated me 
with their wisdom, their charm, and their so well-developed bodies. Men are like wine,
they get better and better with age. Gray hair and wrinkles make me sigh...
But ok, secret told, now I only want to wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hold your love, kiss your love, tell him/her how much you love him/her! 
Don't forget to make this day special for you both!

A huge hug,
Valki


You and I
by t.A.T.u.


CREDITS
-skin: Jessica Tan - WoW Skins (GROUP LUCKY LETTER)
-eyes: Gallaxy Eye_Blue1_w2 - MUDSKIN 
-hair: X'mas Groupgift 2013 Blown mix - cheveux (L$ 1 GIFT)
-eyelashes:  Sela ~ Black - Zibska 
-necklace, earring and bracelet: Amour Delicata Gld/Ruby Set - Chop Zuey Couture Jewelry
(SL FREE & OFFERS GROUP GIFT)
-umbrella: Hatrella Ladybug - Dead Dollz 
-stockings: Stockings 3 colors (pastel): rose - BW Fashion
-shoes: Cupido for Slink Mid feet - EMBW (CUPCAKE ANONYMOUS HUNT GIFT)
-dress: Pinacotheca Dress/Peonies - antielle (MY KAWAII WORLD GROUP GIFT)
-poses: Rain On My Parade - KaTink Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment