Moxie

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS ~ NO MATCH HAIR ~ WOW SKINS ~ COSMOPOLITAN ROOM
One Group Gift For You On Credits


"All those words came undone and now I'm not the only one
Facing the ghosts that decide if the fire inside still burns."



All I have, 
all I need, 
he's the air I would kill to breathe.
Holds my love in his hands, 
still I'm searching for something
Out of breath, 
I am left hoping someday 
I'll breathe again
I'll breathe again...


Steppenwolf Crescendo: Let's go for a ride !


Heels
APRIL'S GROUP GIFT
from
DIRTY PRINCESS

*** FREE To Join Group ***


CREDITS
* Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ Wow Skins
* Dress ~ Moxie ~ Indyra Originals
* Hair ~ No Regret ~ No Match
* Earrings ~ Amala by Kunglers ~ Current Cosmopolitan Room * ends tomorrow
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
* Tear ~ NXS Tattoos
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
* Slink  Hands
* Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Location ~ Dirty Princess (Adult)
Pose One ~ My AO Stand
Pose Two ~ Geez Editorial
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

* THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment