Hate Boredom

Featuring
HELLO TUESDAY


A Quote By
- Charlotte Erikson

"See,
my aim is not to survive
but to be thrown to the wolfs
with adrenaline still pumping in my veins
and hear the gods laughing saying,
"That was one hell of a youth"
and everything I do I do in order to push my senses
and levels of natural ecstasy.
I want to be so awake that I pass out
by exhaustion every night with a smile on my face
and no thoughts of tomorrow
because today was all I ever could make of it
and I am sick and tired of boredom.
Bored people slumbering boring words about bored habits
and I want to get out."


HELLO TUESDAY
50L$ and 50% Off Sale Deals For One Day Only Event!
View This Tuesday's Sale Items HERE

Wearing from this week's Hello Tuesday

EYEBALL NECKLACE
by TABOU IRRESISTIBLE
50% Off / Comes with Resizer / 100% Mesh


TAXI

~✦~

CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Hair ~ Etsuko ~ Ayashi
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes  tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero  tysm
Model / Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment