My Favorite Dreams

Featuring
SNOWPAWS


"BELIEVE
in the
BEAUTY of your DREAMS... "
- Found on Instagram.com

I remember that when I was younger I used to dream all the time.
But for some reason that stopped some years ago
unless I am still dreaming every night and I just don't remember. 
However, the few dreams I was having lately
(or remembering in that case) were not very good ones. 
They were mostly about dark skies, dead silence, strong
winds and my struggles to save my grandma's caged birds.

But these past few days my dreams have taken a turn in a brighter direction.
I've been dreaming about hot air balloons,
oceans of metallic silver that sparkle like diamonds, and old friends. 
Yes, I've been dreaming about some of my childhood friends 
and I wake up with a smile.
 I get to relive my childhood again through my dreams 
and feel the wonder and magic of a youthful heart. 

Thank God for the gift of these beautiful dreams which are some of my favorite things.

Thanks for reading!
Lori Novo

Please Visit My "Dream Weaver" Pinterest Board.


~ Julie Andrews ~



This New GROUP GIFT Waits For You In The Lobby Of The Main Store.

MEZZO STRAP DRESS
(Original Mesh)
from
SNOWPAWS

InWorld SnowPaws  ❃  MarketPlace  ❃  Blog  ❃  FlickrOfficial 

CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Hair ~ Fabiola by Tukinowaguma ~ Available at Current Cosmopolitan 
Bi-Weekly Event  (info) tysm
Hair Flower ~ Hibiscus Hair Flower (1L$) ~ Cazimi
Earrings ~ Cutie Charm Earrings * Beads by Che Bella ~ Available at Current Cosmopolitan 
Bi-Weekly Event  (info) tysm
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes   tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero   tysm
Pose Two ~ #2 from Minx Set by Purple Poses ~ Available at Current Cosmopolitan 
Bi-Weekly Event  (info) tysm
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


[AnaLu] AvatarOpt (Caliah) Whiter/BW25/HDR90