The Instruments : Road To Ethnic

Featuring
SASCHA'S DESIGNS


“I am very happy
Because I have conquered myself
And not the world.
I am very happy
Because I have loved the world
And not myself.” 
― Sri Chinmoy



A new round of
begins today with a "Road To Ethnic" theme.

Wearing from this new round,
FRIDA RED GOWN
(50% Mesh)
by Sascha's Designs

TAXI

The Instruments ✿ Flickr

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Lips ~ Melissa * Lip3 ~ Belleza
Eye Liner ~ *Sinful Curves* Eyeliner Set 1 ~ ScS sinful Curves Skins
Hair ~ Tina ~ Ploom
Earrings ~ My Lady * Gold ~ CW
Bracelets ~ Asia ~ Meva
Fan ~ Black Lace Fan 2.0 ~ Urid Dal's Hat Shop
Headpiece ~ Part of "Labor Day" Outfit ~ Boudoir
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
tysm♥