SECRET WEDNESDAY : Break Me

Featuring
STONE'S WORK




"I will meet you
In someplace
Where the light lends itself
To soft repose
I will let you undress me
But I warn you
I have thorns
Like any rose
And you could hurt me
With your bare hands
You could hurt me
With the sharp end
Of what you say
But I'm lost to you now
And there's no
Amount of reason
That could save me
So break me
Take me
Just let me
Feel your arms again
Break me
I'll let you make me
Just let me
Feel your love again."
- Song Lyrics

Flickr 


SECRET WEDNESDAY
provide shoppers with high-quality items for a one-day only, with prices from 49L to 100L.


November "Secret Wednesday" Yard Sale
where you can find the items in one location!
View HERE today's items.

Wearing from today's Secret Wednesday,

WHITE WINTER MASK
from Stone's Works

TAXI

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Hair ~ Salome ~ LeLutka
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Dress ~ Wild Thing ~ Boudoir

Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥