Skinny Love

Featuring
REZOLOGY HAIR


"And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines."
- Song Lyrics



~❀~❀~❀~ ❀~❀~❀~❀~

Credits
Hair ~ Low Braided Pigtails ~ Rezology
 Wreath ~ Netherlands II (Part of that Outfit) ~ Lyrical B!zarre Templates
 Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
 Top ~ Bad Girl Fringes ~ AsHmOoT
 Necklace ~ Savannah Necklace [Gazelle]~ +Half-Deer+
 Duck ~ Spring Babes - Ducky - Butter - Birdy/Alchemy 
 Pose ~ Cassiopeia 01 ~ Vestige
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm


Pose ~ Azalea 4 ~ Verocity