I'm Crossing You In Style

Featuring
BOUDOIR


Moon River
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way...



Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossin' you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way
Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after that same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me.

✦ Flickr ✦


Featuring
BOUDOIR & CO.
TIFFANY PARTY GACHA

5 Commons & 1 RARE To Collect / 50L$ Per Play / All items are tranfer

Tiffany's Party Chair LI1

Tiffany's Quotes Panel LI1

Tiffany's Party Sofa RARE LI6
Tiffany's Party Table LI8
Tiffany's Party Balloons LI2
Tiffany's Party Vanity Set LI1o


Available at BOUDOIR & GACHA GOOD EVENTS

Boudoir InWorld   MarketPlace   OutLet   Blog   FlickrFan


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Hair ~ Midori ~ Truth
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Jewelry ~ Bodza ~ Donna Flora
Tiara ~ Symphonia ~ EMO-tions
Dress ~ Leather Dress * Miami ~ Pink Cherry
Gloves ~ Simple Black Gloves (FREE) ~ Curious Kitties (MP)
Shoes ~ Penumbra04 ~ SlackGirl
Bubble Gum ~ Bubblegum Blue (L$1) ~ JoGreek (MP)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment