Thursday, February 18, 2016

In Love With A Memory

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY

She:"Do you still love her?"
Him: "I do."
her heart stops...
She: "But all this time you been telling me and promising me you only loved me. 
Am I sharing your love with her then?"
Him: "No you ain't, my love for you is all in colors and she is all black and white faded photographs."

... you are the only one.

~ Angus & Julia Stone ~



FIFTY5 THURSDAY
Items between 55L to 100L
Sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week.
View HERE Today's Sales.

Wearing from today's Fifty5 Thursday

FAIRY WEDDING * SKY
(Mesh / 5 Sizes Including FitMesh / Flexi Veil & Train / Head Mesh Floral Wreath / Demo Available)




Credits
 Skin ~ Aleida * Tan (Lips edited) ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
♥ Hair ~ Volpe ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
♥ Pose ~ from Look at my Hands Set ~ Eternal Dream
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm


✦ Flickr ✦

No comments :

Post a Comment