In Love With A Memory

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


She:"Do you still love her?"
Him: "I do."
her heart stops...
She: "But all this time you been telling me and promising me you only loved me. 
Am I sharing your love with her then?"
Him: "No you ain't, my love for you is all in colors and she is all black and white faded photographs."
... you are the only one.




FIFTY5 THURSDAY
Items between 55L to 100L
Sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week.
View HERE Today's Sales.

Wearing from today's Fifty5 Thursday

FAIRY WEDDING * SKY
by Siss Boom
Mesh / 5 Sizes Including FitMesh / Flexi Veil & Train / Head Mesh Floral Wreath
Demo Available)

TAXI
Credits
Skin ~ Aleida * Tan (Lips edited) ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Hair ~ Volpe ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Pose ~ from Look at my Hands Set ~ Eternal Dream
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment