This Little Piggy Went To Church

Featuring
!gO!


Little piggy went to church, not only on a Sunday day,
but she went every day to give the Lord thanks.

"May I never forget, on my best day,
that I still need God
as desperately as I did
on my worse day."


Wearing NEW from
!G0!

RAGWITCH
Top&Dress
by Gocha Merlin
(Available in 4 Colors / Demo Available / One Of The Colors Is 50% Off)

InWorld !gO!     MarketPlace     FlickrOfficial     FlickrFan

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
 Pose ~  Portobello Basket / Pose 2 ~ {what next} MP
 Piggy ~ MoonLightLounge. baby pig. - {anc}
 Bird (shoulder) ~ FREE Cutthroat Finch ~ Grizzly Creek MP
 Sandals ~ Spring Flats ~ StormCrow
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment