For A Moment

Featuring
BOUDOIR




Hold me dear
Don't let go I am only here for a moment
Take your time
While we bask in the sweet divine of the moment
What a moment

Say you love me, tell me anything
Tomorrow may not bring another chance to know the sweetness
Of these memories
What am I to do, but drink in all of you
Before the morning comes and we are forced to say adieu

Hold my gaze
Feel the warmth of our souls embrace for a moment
Such a moment

Rays of sunlight sparkle through the clouds
Melting all our doubts into this earth we tiptoe on so
Very carefully
The fountain of our youth, exposed behind the truth
So let us taste this meal that I've prepared with love for you
We are here to do what we're supposed to

Hold me dear
Don't let go I am only here for a moment
Drink me in
This may be the last time we live such a moment
What a moment
Hold me dear
Don't let go I am only here for a moment
Such a moment.
- Song Lyrics

-------------------------------------------------

Wearing
AQUARELLE
(View Here)
by BOUDOIR

Dress inspired by a real-life creation by Precious Restless, Spring Affair Geisha.
Aquarelle outfit contains: beautiful crafted floral watercolor skirt, 
mesh dress in 5 standard sizes and in fitted mesh version for mesh bodies 
(Slink Physique. Belleza Freya,Isis and Venus), matching shoes for Slink high feet and, 
Aquarelle palette, brush, easel, and stool
( contains 8 animations incl. sit and painting)!

This dress is compatible with: 
Slink Physique Mesh Body 
Belleza Freya 
Belleza Isis 
Belleza Venus 
Classic avatar body

Boudoir InWorld ❀ MarketPlace ❀ OutLet ❀ Blog ❀ FlickrFan
FlickerVitabela ❀ FlickrPrecious

Credits
Skin ~  Hope * Milk ~ Wow Skins
 Lashes ~ 37 Extended ~ RedGrave
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Freckles ~ Face & Body Freckles ~ .Oh!Liv.
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Hair ~ The Snow Prince Hair *  Satin (Gacha) ~ Olive
Hat ~ Floral napoleon ~ LaGyo
 Collar ~ High Elf Lace Collar (Group Gift) ~ Zenith
"Rose" Gif
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment