Once I Was Loved

Featuring
WOW SKINS & REZOLOGY HAIR




I don't remember when I was young.
I don't recall the day when I first saw the sun,
But what I am certain
What is enough, is just to remember that once, once I was loved

I still surrender, to troubles unknown.
No use pretending, all the troubles ain't my own,
But what I am certain
What is enough, is just to remember, that once, once I was loved.

After the years gone by, what amounts to the years in a life.
What have we come to when we reach our final days.
If we can surrender, then that is enough, just to remember that once, once we were loved.
Once we were beautiful, once we were loved.

If we can surrender, then that is enough just to remember that once, once we were loved.

- Song Lyrics

﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿﴾ ﴿

Credits
Skin ~  Emi * Tan by Wow Skins ~ Current Designer Circle (May 15 - 28 * Info)
Lashes ~ World Tour Eyelash * France ~ .: Mai Bilavio :. 
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Freckles ~ Face & Body Freckles ~ .Oh!Liv.
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Hair ~ Butterfly 123 (NEW) ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
Headpiece ~ Isabella * Bronze ~ FineSmith
Gown ~ Smitten Gown * Spring ~ Sky
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment