I'm Headed Straight For The Castle

Featuring
!gO!


"I don't want to be lady-like,
I want to lure men 
to their death."
- Source: Wordpress.com

Check out my "La Femme Fatale" Pinterest Board



"I'm headed straight for the castle,
They wanna make me their queen.
And there's an old man sitting on the throne 
that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean."
- Song Lyrics


Wearing NEW from
!gO!

ECHO
(Top & Long Lace Skirt / Comes in 5 Colors / Demo)
Available now at
THE SECRET AFFAIR

TAXI!

InWorld !gO!  ✿  MarketPlace   ✿  FlickrOfficial   ✿  FlickrFan


Credits
Skin ~  Meg V2 ~ Akeruka Skins
Lashes ~ World Tour Eyelash * France ~ .: Mai Bilavio :. 
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Freckles ~ Face & Body Freckles ~ .Oh!Liv.
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Hair ~ Exa *Hair Attachment* ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Headpiece ~ SnowQueen Gems ~ Swallow
Necklace ~ Eliza necklace - Kunglers
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment