Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm Headed Straight For The Castle

Featuring
!gO!


"I don't want to be lady-like,
I want to lure men 
to their death."
- Source: Wordpress.com


~ Halsey ~

"I'm headed straight for the castle,
They wanna make me their queen.
And there's an old man sitting on the throne 
that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean."
- Song Lyrics


Wearing NEW from
!gO!

ECHO
(Top & Long Lace Skirt / Comes in 5 Colors / Demo)
Available now at
THE SECRET AFFAIR


InWorld !gO!    MarketPlace     FlickrOfficial     FlickrFan

Click Pic For Larger Size

Credits
 Skin ~  Meg V2 ~ Akeruka Skins
♥ Lashes ~ World Tour Eyelash * France ~ .: Mai Bilavio :. 
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
♥ Freckles ~ Face & Body Freckles ~ .Oh!Liv.
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
♥ Hair ~ Exa *Hair Attachment* ~ PurpleMoon
Headpiece ~ SnowQueen Gems ~ Swallow
Necklace ~ Eliza necklace - Kunglers
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Flickr

No comments :

Post a Comment