BAD SEED

Exploring Second Life


“It is so gratifying to tell so many stories my eye can romance with, 
that I become the stories.
They shall live on after me, 
and in that way,
 it makes me immortal” 
― Deejay Kapil


Come, smile and explore with me
BAD SEED
(General)


Hello Second Life
I've already used Bad Seed for three of my last four posts that I just had to show you the reason why.
This charming little town is created for baby and kid Avatars but everyone is welcome to explore and
you will be surprised by the many great spots you will find to take great pictures. It is also home to 
Bad Seed Main Store, BunBun, Turducken, Meche, Dream, Plum, Babysteps, Hello Beautiful, 
La Boutique, Family Closet, Color Me Cute, Lazy Unicorn,  Toddleedoo,
 Ugly Duckling, Blush, etc.

Hope To See You There!

No comments:

Post a Comment