What's In-Store : {letituier} Original Creations

Featuring Free Hair


"There are wounds that never show on the body, 
that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."
- Laurell K. Hamilton




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Second Life,
How easy it would be to just post one of my regular posts featuring some great item and leave it at
Second Life stuff, right? But I am aware that my readers are not just Avatars but real humans 
with a heart just like mine. And as humans, many of us have shared similar experiences in life 
so many times we can relate to the quotes, poems, songs & videos that I share with you every day.
If I can provoke a smile, a thought, a memory (hopefully a good one), or inspiration 
(in this case) from you, my work here is well worth it. ❥

She was powerful, 
not because she wasn't scared, 
but because she went on so strongly, 
despite the fear.
-atticus

~~~~

Moving on to Second Life stuffs ;)
Lately, I have lost several of my sponsors due to my forgetful mind, really no one else to blame 
but myself. I simply forget to send my bloggers' re-apply applications on time causing me to lose 
my spot in their blogger's group. Anyways, with all this, Second Life continues to be beautiful... 
and to go on, and so do I. Today I want to feature one of my favorite hair stores, Letituier, 
since hair is one of my SL passions. But why not try to bring to you the whole store in my post, 
or much of it at least. I am showing you the two group gifts that are at the moment available for you
with no fee to join the group, plus Letituier's new releases, and ending this post with my favorite hair &
accessories from this store.

LETITUIER
(Moderate)

Wearing MIOKO Hair
Group Gift

INWORLD / LETITUIER FLICKR  / MARKETPLACE

EVENTS
The Showroom /  Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event / Hello Tuesday / The Instruments
Tres Chic Venue / GEN-Neutral / SaNaRae / The Fantasy Collective / SL Free & Offers

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Lips ~ Miana Lips * Set B ~ Modish
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Eyes ~ Ardent * Rose (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Lashes ~ 16- Elemental  * 16 ~ REDGRAVE
Wreath ~ Tango Wreath + AddONs (white) ~ Persefona
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

{GROUP GIFTS}
Free To Join


{NEW RELEASES}

{MY FAVORITE THINGS IN STORE}

No comments:

Post a Comment