The Story

Featuring
!gO!




"In my life,
 I've lived,
 I've loved, 
I've lost, 
I've missed,
 I've hurt,
 I've trusted,
I've made mistakes, 
but most of all,
 I've learned."
-Instagram


Wearing NEW From
!gO!

Emilia Dress
[One of the colors is 50% Off / Standard Sizes M-S-XS-XXS / Slink Physique & Hourglass
Maitreya Lara / Demo]

InWorld !gO! / MarketPlace / FlickrOfficial / FlickrFan

Credits
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
♥  Hair ~ Tsubasa ~ Argrace
Headpiece ~ Southern Magnolia Crown [sorbet] RARE ~ Lode
Pose ~ Paila 1 ~ BellePoses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Thanks for the memories & lessons beautiful life!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment