Two Weeks Notice

Featuring
WOW SKINS - TANTALUM JEWELRY - REZOLOGY HAIR


Even though you knew 
this time would come,
there's no way
to prepare your heart
for such a loss.
I am so sorry.


Hello beautiful world!
by no means am I saying goodbye. This is simply a very funny post I found at Cheese Whiz Express
website. It is actually a card that Alex gave to his boss as his 2 weeks notice. The best way to let your
boss know you are quitting, I'd say. 
Mmm, I wonder if it would work on breakups as well?... probably not :p

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
and remember that "life is only as good as your mindset" -source
so keep positive and never forget to smile.
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Skin ~ Peggie (NEW) Catwa Applier~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~ Sky 017 (NEW) ~ Rezology Hair
Jewelry ~ Lana Collection (includes bracelet) ~ Tantalum
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment