Boudoir: Rococo Throne Collection




“... Actually all women are psychic. 
When a man cheats on a woman 
and lies to her, 
she already knows; 
she just lies to herself.” 
― Josefina López


Hello Beautiful World!
So after all these years I finally get the meaning of the song 9 Crimes, it's about cheating, DUH!
Kind of slow in the head I'll say, but I really never paid careful attention to the lyrics. If I had,
I would have known because it says it very clearly...

"It's the wrong kind of place
To be cheating on you
It's the wrong time
But she's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse..."

Omg, are you serious, how dumb can I be?
I have sung this song like a million times and until now the light bulb on my head went on and I said
WHAT!!! Cheating?

Actually, the only words I had been paying attention to were crime and shooting a gun 
or something like that. Knowing how my head works I was probably thinking this was like a gang song,
you know with all the shooting with the gun. :P
Not really sure what I was thinking. Anyways, I love this song even though my daughter hates it. 
Maybe she knew the meaning of it all this time. :O

Still having a beautiful day here in south Texas, 
cloudy, cool, and dark,  just the way I like them. Just need the rain now.

Have an amazing day my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo


Introducing the NEW
ROCOCO THRONE COLLECTION
by BOUDOIR

Low Prim * 3 Prims / Throne available in PG and Adult version / Copy Only / Resizer 

PG version 
contains 40 different high-quality male/female animation in 2 sitting spots 
(20 animations in throne and 20 next to it as "ground sits") 

ADULT version 
contains 148 high-quality animations driven in HUD with Singles and Couples animations! 
No pose balls! 
100% menu-driven!
Singles Animations field includes 40 male/female animation in 2 sitting spots 
with 20 animations in throne and 20 next to it as "ground sits").

Couples Animation field includes 108 couples animations:

Cuddles 20 (10 Male/10 Female) 
Lap Dance 10 (5 Male/5 Female) 
Foreplay 16 (8 Male/ 8 Female) 
Oral 16 (8 Male/ 8 Female) 
Sex 30 (15 Male/ 15 Female) 
Masturbate/Cumming 16 (8 Male/ 8 Female)


Boudoir InWorld ● MarketPlace  ●  OutLet   ●   Blog  ●  FlickrFan   ●   FlickerVitabela  ●   FlickrPrecious

CREDITS
♥ Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
♥ Lips ~ Sarah lipstick [#3] Catwa Applier ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 ♥ Brows ~ Arched Eyebrows [CATWA Applier] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
♥ Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
♥ Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
♥ Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
♥ Hair ~ Waves Hair ~ Boudoir
Crown ~ Mesh Crown (no longer available) ~ THAT
♥ Top ~ Kimi Bustier ~ FA Creations


♥ Over Knee  Boots & Pants (Optional * Add On) ~ SkyHigh NEW ~  InsomNia (View HERE)
Doves ~ Get Stuff
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment