InsomNia & No Match


“How I wish I was like the water,
Flowing so freely with every drop
Let my every emotion wonder,
No need to start, nor even stop
How I wish I was like the fire,
Burning with every flame up
Leaving a trace of hot desire
As a Phoenix raises its' wings up
How I wish I was like the earth,
Raising each flower from the ground
Seeing the beauty of death and birth
And then returning to the ground
How I wish I was like the wind,
Hearing each whisper, sound and thought
A lonesome and wandering little wind,
Shattering all that has been sought
Oh, how I wish I was where you are,
Not separated by empty space, so far
It seems like we're galaxies apart,
But we find hope within our heart
And how I wish I was all of the above,
So I can come below and yet forget,
The beauty of angels which come down like a dove
And demons who love with no regret.” 
― Virgil Kalyana Mittata Iordache

⪧⨳⪧⨳⪧⨳

CREDITS
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Brows ~ Arched Eyebrows [CATWA Applier] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
 Hair ~ No Understanding [NEW] ~ No Match Hair
 Wings & Shield ~ Archangel ~ !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! 
 Dress ~ Still Latex Dress ~ Purplemoon Creations [View Here]
 Boots ~ Bimbo Extreme Heels [NEW] ~ InsomNia [View Here]
Pose ~ Coca-Cola 2 ~ NanTra
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

InsomNia In-World / MarketPlace / Flickr Official / Blog / FaceBook
InWorld NO_MATCH / Blog / FlickerFan
PM InWorld  ●  MarketPlace  ●  Blog  ●  PM Outlet  ●  FlickrFan ●  FlickrPoulet  ●  FaceBook


“Love is a dangerous angel.” ― Francesca Lia Block, Weetzie Bat
Thanks for your visit my beautiful people, have an amazing day!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment